MPO PETER J. LAVERY GOLF
Monday, August 18, 2014
Gillette Ridge Golf Club
The MPO Peter J. Lavery Memorial Golf Tournament is held annually
to benefit the MPO Peter J. Lavery Memorial Scholarship Fund. This
event is held in August at the Gillette Ridge Golf Club in
Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Fees for the
tournament include 18 holes of golf with a cart, snacks, lunch on
course, cocktail reception, dinner and prizes.
sponsor information and registration form
The tournament Operation’s Committee includes:
- Investigator Tony Duarte, Manchester State's Attorney Office
- MPO Brian Gallagher, West Hartford Police Dept., Newington
Police Dept. (Retired)
- Lieutenant Mike Morgan, Newington Police Dept.
- Sergeant John McCormack, Berlin Police Dept.
- Attorney Stephen Cashman, Private Attorney & friend to many
This year’s tournament will be held on Monday, August 18, 2014.
For additional information, please call Investigator Tony Duarte,
New Britain State’s Attorney’s Office at 860-515-5256.
2010 Golf Tournament Photos